Interested in joining our team? See what positions we currently have openings for below. Click the link to download and print an application. The application must be filled out and brought into the center.
Operations Manager -
Position Summary Operations Manager is directly responsible for the day-to day operations of the bowling center. Assists the General Manager in all aspects of center operations to ensure the highest level of Guest experience, direct the work of team members and facilitates the fulfillment of financial goals and initiatives. Responsibilities
- Performs Guest Reception Counter duties, including lane-to-lane solicitation.
- Assists in the hiring, training and coaching of new employees.
- Ensures guests receive prompt, efficient, courteous service.
- Recruits, develops and maintains league business through relationships with bowlers.
- Handles complaints, following Guest service/experience system.
- Assists in conducting special events, bowling promotions, and tournaments.
- Maintains and analyzes required forms and reports for management.
- Prepares financial records in relation to daily center operations.
- Ensures appropriate security in the center.
- Utilizes proper cash handling techniques, per Company procedures.
- Closes and opens center upon direction of General Manager/Owner
- Directs work of center personnel and assumes these responsibilities in their absence.
- Assists in writing performance reviews, scheduling, and maintenance on inventory levels.
- Assists in all departments to provide an optimum guest experience Restaurant as well.
- Position requires bartending, food preparation, minor pinsetter repair and lane maintenance.
- Experience Desired
- Excellent guest service and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Retail supervisory experience
- Bowling center experience
- Full time with varied shifts. Includes nights, weekends and holiday hours.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 20-25 pounds.
- now pin stops, restaurant business, Brunswick equipment
Qualities: Trustworthy, experience in this field, willing to learn it our way, work closely with owners.
Counter Customer Service
- full time
- part time
send resume to